Sam Berns Quotes - Achievers Quotes

Sam Berns Quotes

Sam Berns Quotes to be happy in life.



No matter your obstacles, live a happy life.

I try not to waste time feeling bad for myself,  because when I do, there's no room for happiness.

No matter what I choose to become,  I believe I can change the world.  And as I am striving to change  the world, I will be happy.

I surround myself with people that I want to be with. And I keep moving forward.

Being brave isn't supposed to be easy, but its the key to moving forward.

Surround yourself with people you want to be around.

Even though I have many obstacles in my life, I don't want people to feel bad for me.

Never miss a party if you can make it!

And as I'm striving to change the world, I will be happy.

I never waste my energy feeling bad for myself.

Being brave isn't supposed to be easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment