Lionel Messi Quotes To Help You Achieve Your Dreams - Achievers Quotes

Lionel Messi Quotes To Help You Achieve Your Dreams

Lionel Messi Quotes 


You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.
 
The best decisions aren’t made with your mind, but with your instinct. 

A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

 

You can overcome anything, if and only if you love something enough.
 
There are more important things in life than winning or losing a game.

Money is not a motivating factor…My motivation comes from playing the game I love. If I wasn’t paid to be a professional footballer, I would willingly play for nothing.

Sometimes you have to accept you can’t win all the time.

When the year starts, the objective is to win with all the team, personal records are secondary.
 
Being a bit famous now gives me the opportunity to help people who really need it, especially children.

Every year I try to grow as a player and not get stuck in a rut. I try to improve my game in every way possible. But that trait is not something I’ve worked on, it’s part of me.
 
I think my desire to always get better, [is a trait that accounts for my success], to always want more, to always be my top critic, and accepting the good and the bad.
 
Something deep in my character allows me to take the hits and get on with trying to win.
 
The only thing that matters is playing. I have enjoyed it since I was a little boy, and I still try to do that every time I go out on to a pitch. I always say that when I no longer enjoy it or it’s no longer fun to do it, then I won’t do it anymore. I do it because I love it and that’s all I care about.
 
I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.

No comments:

Post a Comment