Tupac Quotes to Help You Face Life’s Challenges - Achievers Quotes

Tupac Quotes to Help You Face Life’s Challenges

Tupac Amaru Shakur Quotes 


Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.

Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.
 
They have money for war but can’t feed the poor.
 
During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
 
Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.

A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once.
 
For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.
 
I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.
 
You gotta make a change. You see the old way wasn’t working so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive.
 
Don’t believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.
 
Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride. I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.
 
I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
 
Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead.
 
The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone.
 
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
 
Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.
 
Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.
 
So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.
 
Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.
 
Just cause you live in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t grow.
 
Should I just stop trying and give up?  But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.
 
I would rather be stricken blind, than to live without expression of mind.
 
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by than to stop and see what makes you cry.
 
I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room? It just don’t make sense to me.
 
Always do your best, don’t let the pressure make you panic.
 
Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.
 
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle. I make mistakes but learn from every one.
 
Every time I speak, I want the truth to come out. Every time I speak I want a shiver.
 
My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.

I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.
 
People die but legends live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment